You know why you love your place of employment and we want to highlight what makes it unique!
The Best Workplaces process demonstrates the value of work-life balance and emphasizes the impact effective leadership and a good human resources team has on achieving successful business performance, employee engagement and employee-customer retention.
WHY SHOULD YOU NOMINATE YOUR BUSINESS?
- Showcase your brand as a leading employer in the Big Country
- Recognize and thank your employees for their dedication and hard work
- Recruit new talent for your business or organization
- Share your story with the Big Country on how you have contributed to strengthening the area’s workforce
- Receive a highlight about your workplace in the 2024 Community Guide (example)
- Winners will be advertised as a top workplace on the Chamber’s website for three months
- Receive signage for your business to brag about your workplace
Deadline for submitting recommendations is July 10, 2023.
- Small Business Workplace of the Year (1-30 Employees) – Sponsored by First Financial Bank
- Medium Business Workplace of the Year (31-74 Employees) – Sponsored by Goodwill West Texas
- Large Business Workplace of the Year (75+ Employees) – Sponsored by Raymond James
- Non-profit Organization Workplace of the Year (Any employee count eligible) – Sponsored by Allied Employer Group
Ready to nominate? Here are some questions to consider when filling out your application.
- What unique benefits package does your company provide its employees?
- Describe your work/life balance.
- What childcare opportunities/ maternity/ paternity leave does your organization offer?
- What talent development or growth opportunities are offered within your company?
- Describe the diversity and inclusion within your organization.
- Tell us something unique about your workplace.
- Tell us about your company’s commitment to community involvement.
- What is the percentage of staff in your company that have over 20 years of service to your company?
- How does your company ensure fair/equitable compensation?
- What is your favorite aspect of your organization?