Sponsorship at the Chamber
Chamber advertising continues to be one of the most used methods of promoting your company and brand to member businesses. Whether you’re seeking to build your identity, generate leads, or spotlight your corporate responsibility initiatives, allow the Chamber to help carry your message to nearly 1,300 Chamber member companies that represent more than 50,000 employees in the Abilene area.
Showcase your business at our Signature Events to create a dynamic marketing impact.
Chamber signature events include:
- Texas Farm Ranch and Wildlife Expo
- Business Expo
- Small Business Week
- Annual Membership Meeting & Awards Celebration
- Business Mercado
- Legislative Collective
Business-to-business networking is a quick and easy way to introduce your new business, product or service to the largest advocacy organization in the Big Country.
Chamber networking events include:
- Business After Hours
- Wake Up Wednesday
- Hispanic Business Council Luncheons
Maximize your exposure through the largest young professional program in West Texas and over 350 members of the Military Affairs Committee.
- Abilene Young Professionals
- Military Affairs Committee
- Leadership Programs
- Placing a display ad in the Chamber’s weekly email series – The Monday Morning Memo and the Daily Business Brief
- Chamber Community Guide
- Running a banner ad on the Chamber website