SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
Applicants are encouraged to apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA’s secure website here.
Paper loan applications can be downloaded from www.sba.gov/disaster
Note: Although a paper application and forms are acceptable, filing electronically is easier, faster and more accurate; Completed paper applications should be mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration Processing and Disbursement Center 14925 Kingsport Road Fort Worth, TX 76155
Disaster loan information and application forms may also be obtained by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 /(800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EIDL Filing Requirements
1. Electronic Loan Application (SBA Form 5)
2. Electronic Loan Application (SBA Form 5C) – Sole Proprietorship Only
3. Tax Authorization (IRS Form 4506-T) 20% Owners/GP/50% Affiliate
4. Most recent 3 Years of Business Tax Return(s)
5. Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) 20% Owners/GP
6. Schedule of Liabilities (SBA Form 2202)
7. Other information that may be requested:
- Complete copy, including all schedules, of the most recent Federal income tax return for principals, general partners or managing member, and affiliates (see filing requirements for more information).
- If the most recent Federal income tax return has not been filed, a year-end profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet for that tax year
- A current year-to-date profit-and-loss statement
- Additional Filing Requirements (SBA Form 1368) providing monthly sales figures.
COVID 19 – The Latest Resources from SBA
Leave a Reply