Kelly Jay, Texas Media, Inc. & Cumulus Broadcasting, Inc.
Dr. Kelsi Mangrem, Holland Hearing Center
Immediate Past Chair
Laura Moore, The Grace Museum
President & CEO
Doug Peters, Abilene Chamber of Commerce
Ben E. Keith Beverages
Jacob & Martin, Ltd.
AFFILIATE AND COMMITTEE CHAIRS:
- Abilene Convention & Visitors Bureau: Donna Long-Wolfer, About Face Skin Care
- Abilene Cultural Affairs Council: Pam Tippen
- Abilene Regional Growth Alliance: Shaun Martin, Atmos Energy
- Abilene Young Professionals: Allison Alvarez, Arrow Ford
- Business Advocacy Council: Mitch Barnett, Barnett & Hill
- Hispanic Business Council: Ricardo Gutierrez, RGF Insurance Agency
- Leadership: Adam Lancaster, CCSB – Coleman County State Bank
- Military Affairs Committee: Greg Blair, AEP Texas
TERM ENDS 2024:
- Tiffany Gutierrez, Motis Investments, LLC
- Rachel Lantrip, Texas State Technical College
- Amanda O’Connor, Cypress Street Station
- Brandon Osborne, Abilene Youth Sports Authority
- Rick Waldraff, Goodwill – West Texas
- Sabrina Williams, Optimum
TERM ENDS 2025:
- David Bailey, First Financial Bank
- Matt Beard, Maverick Saw Cutting & Core Drilling
- Brad Benham, Hendrick Medical Center Foundation
- Ted Evans, Lone Star Dry Goods
- Shanna Kevill, Arrow Ford
- Keith White, DATROO Technologies, LLC
TERM ENDS 2026:
- Will Dugger, Jacob & Martin, Ltd.
- Ken Hogan, Abilene Association of Realtors
- Doug McIntyre, Hardin-Simmons University
- Mike Perez, Abilene Environmental Landfill, Inc.
- Kimberly Prater, Gary’s Floral
- Fran Stone-Beale – A-Town Cleaners
- Eric Bruntmyer, Hardin-Simmons University
- Phil Crowley, Taylor County Judge
- Heather Hicks, Cisco College
- Robert Hanna, Abilene City Manager
- Sandra Harper, McMurry University
- Linda Hinshaw, Abilene State Supported Living Center
- Stan Lambert, State Representative – District 71
- Col Thomas Lankford, 317th Airlift Wing Commander – Dyess AFB
- Joey Light, Wylie Independent School District
- Justin Price, Texas State Technical College
- Delores Moore, Black Chamber of Commerce
- Mary Ross, Workforce Solutions
- Phil Schubert, Abilene Christian University
- David Smith, Small Business Development Center
- Col Spanier, 7th Bomb Wing Commander – Dyess AFB
- David Young, Abilene Independent School District
*Denotes officer and the three board members selected by the chairman to make up the executive committee.
Annually we produce a report to highlight the previous year’s accomplishments towards the goals set forth by the Chamber’s Board of Directors.
|Program of Work
The Chamber’s Board of Directors have outlined five specific organizational goals focused on delivering value to Chamber members and continuing to create a business friendly environment for all.